Friday, March 4, 2011

A Random Box Design

I was bored so I had to do something to keep myself busy ...

(just to let you know, if you are freaked out by the comments or not satisfied; they are all from all the different topics and experiences I have gathered in the box.)

A look at the box...










You can all see the work I put on it. Was fun :)










A small building-so-puzzle design.










A small version of red n black chess ground: always there since the beginning of time ... whatever










Interception formed.









The blue and white skin patters.












Eyes of the Guardian Devil :D










Different look.










Red and white skin pattern, target and the forehead of the one in charge.










Another face for the front cover: 3D tangled box.










Another view of the cover.










Hence the bulls eyes,










Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdEFqUvOOjU

No comments:

Post a Comment